Wordpress Hosting - International Client Support
The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough for just about anything. That’s the main reason why WordPress has grown so much in popularity. According to a recent survey, WordPress powers 22.5% of all websites on the internet. People often make the mistake of classifying WordPress as just a blogging platform. Although that used to be true in the past, WordPress has evolved through out the years into a versatile content management system (CMS). While you can still use WordPress to create a simple blog, now it also allows you to create fully functional websites and mobile applications.
The best part about WordPress is that it’s easy to use and flexible enough for just about anything. That’s the main reason why WordPress has grown so much in popularity. According to a recent survey, WordPress powers 22.5% of all websites on the internet.
Everyone's in on the action! Join us on our journey with Drupal
Drupal, a well respected opensource Content Management System (CMS), is quickly becoming one of the most powerful and versatile Content Systems around. At Centrix Technology Group, we not only host Drupal sites, but we also configure the security of the file systems, servers and back-end that make Drupal the most popular hosting platform in the world. In other words, we Make Drupal Do It's Thing :-)
Drupal is an amazing CMS System hands down, but a CMS this complex also requires properly trained people to securely administer the back-end. This is to say, the Server, Web Files, Database and most of all System Security.
When we secure Drupal, we look at many different aspects of the system such as:
- DRUPAL SERVER Apache Server & PHP configured and running in a secure environment (Web Server)
- DRUPAL DATABASE It's important that the Drupal Database is clean and free of unwanted data
- DNS Properly configured DNS (This controls your domain lookup and Drupal response time)
- EMAIL Properly configured mail host (This is the software that transacts your email response forms)
- FILE SYSTEM A Properly configured filesystem is important to ensure the integrity of your content
- SECURITY HOLES We check nearly 200 items for vulnerably security holes and catch fast!
This is just a very short list of many aspects of a properly maintained Drupal site.
Give us a call for a free consultation and see what Drupal can do for you !
The Number One Choice for Content Management Systems